If you are considering replacing or repairing your existing windows as there is no point is replacing the whole structure, you could try your hands on using glass in place of the uPVC frames. This will give a structured look to your window. Re-glazing is another option where you will need to consider the following options-
- If you feel the windows your currently have are drafty, there are many service centers offering help in draft proofing. This is way too easier than replacing the whole thing just for drafty windows.
- Think about how much you like your windows and its frames. Will you totally consider replacing the entire window frames and consider replacing your steel or aluminum frame with plastic as this elevated the look to whole new level and the maintenance is easier too.
- Do you have enough budget for going for an entire replacement – Do not forget about the redecoration charges and plastering charges. You also might want to consider re painting on the plastered surface. Consider how much disturbance will it cause the existing room décor and how much change you are willing to do for the windows.
- Re- glaze is an option when you want the disturbance to the whole unit to be kept minimal. In this procedure, the frames are never touched and the work entirely taken into account by Glasgow double glazing experts. Along with the glazing work, you can also ensure that a draft proof coating is done on all window systems so your windows will not look drafty in near future.
- You could have a discussion with the window glazing experts on the health of your window frames and how to further maintain them so you do not have to spend much on frames in the future. The experts also provide tips on how small window hassles could be fixed.